NEW MEXICO BILLIARDS & HOT TUBS IS THE AUTHORIZED BRUNSWICK POOL TABLE DEALER IN NORTHERN NEW MEXICO
New Mexico's Authorized Brunswick DEALER
Bringing over 33+ years of professional expertise, knowledge, and advice for all things related to pool tables. We carry a wide range of pool tables and pool table accessories, including pool table lighting.
Here at New Mexico Billiards & Hot Tubs, we specialize in pool table moving, pool table relocation, pool table maintenance, pool table repair, pool table sales, and much more on most makes and models of pool tables.
WHY BUY BRUNSWICK?
- The preferred choice of serious players
- 170 years of innovation
- High performance nut plates
- Hardened domed washer
- Super speed cushion rubber
- High pressure bonding
- Accurate nose height
- Solid hardwood rails
- Machined recessed area
- Stable joinery construction
- Solid wood dovetailed support
- Rock solid & ready to install
- Kiln-dried, stained, & sealed
- Brunswick Certified slate
DINING TOP NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE SANIBEL
POOL TABLE CLOTH
BRUNSWICK CENTENNIAL STAIN-RESISTANT CLOTH
Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
- Available in 14 stunning colors to personalize your taste and style.
- Centennial Merino wool weave cloth does not pill or shed, maintaining a clean, sleek playing surface.
- Each piece of cloth is 100% hand-inspected at least four times during manufacturing, ensuring consistent quality and finish.
Iwan Simonis Cloth
Quality is the hallmark of Simonis cloth
Simonis cloth is incredibly smooth without felt-like fuzziness and Simonis does not wear. With Simonis, ball spin is consistent, and the roll stays straight and true on every shot.
Simonis cloth practices green manufacturing and is considered a low environmental-impact company!
Championship offers premium performance billiard fabrics at surprisingly affordable prices.
We offer a complete line of Worsted, Woolen and Specialty Fabrics in over 29 decorative colors.
Championship Fabrics stand up to hard commercial use, yet satisfy the most discriminating professional and amateur players.
Championship sets the pace for major innovations in billiard fabric. With 54 years of
total experience with the game, the industry and its organizations makes the difference.
PROLINE BILLIARD CLOTH
ProLine cloth is recommended for home use due to its durability and affordability. The cloth has a “felt like” texture that provides a tough surface for all levels of play as well as maintaining adequate speed.
- A durable cloth for value and performance. Available in 30 colors!
- This cloth is 20 oz and 80/20 wool nylon blended.